The management/coordination/supervision of works are tailored-made to meet the needs of our customers, aiming to ensure that the project is carried out in time, quality and cost under the highest security standards.
In a general way, SACMAG GROUP offers the following:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: SACMAG GROUP takes control of the project from the planning stage, through the development of the project, its procurement, construction up to its implementation.
- COORDINATION:SACMAG GROUP takes control from the beginning of the work to ensure compliance with safety, quality, time and cost of the project.
- SUPERVISION:SACMAG GROUP takes field supervision either from the technical, or the administrative point of view, or both.
- PROCUREMENT AND CONTESTS:Coordination, integration and analysis of the purchase processes in general, including tender of works.
- BROCHURES, WORK QUOTES, AND BUDGET CONTROL.
- ADMINISTRATIVE VERIFICATION OF CREDIT AND FINANCE.
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT (Following OSHA standards).
For SACMAG GROUP safety is a priority in every project. Being this the reason for the development of the SAFE WORK
methodology which seeks to prevent any kind of accident.
Addressing the needs and demands of the market, these support services during the work, are provided by two companies, each focused on a particular sector:
- CORDINA: Management, coordination and supervision of works for the industrial, mining, petrochemical, energy and infrastructure sectors in general (land routes, transportation systems, treatment plants, desalination plants, etc.) .
- SUPERVISA: Management, coordination, and supervision of works for residential and hospital sectors (including BLS-2 and BSL-3 laboratories), as well as tourism, airport, commercial and penitentiary, educational buildings and offices.
SACMAG GROUP has a wide experience and internal database to control costs, as well as a database of pre-qualified suppliers and contractors.